Thursday, October 29, 2009

Trick or Treat

Ahhhh, Halloween is just around the corner and all the little dressed up tykes, the delicious candy, and unique carved pumpkins will be here in a few days. The weather is changing, the leaves are falling, and in some parts snow is in the air. I can not speak for everyone, but for me I am as excited as a kid in a candy store.

Halloween has always been fun, but now having a son Halloween is even more fun, but from a different viewpoint. The other night I sat sewing together my child's first costume. While I have never been the homemaker type I have been giddy all year for this special event. From buying the parts for the costume to the assembly process to watching him try it on and welcoming all the costumes imperfections, I can not wait.

To give an added smile in your day think about your first costume, the first time you sunk your teeth into the candy you collected from this special night, or the first Halloween party you ever attended?

Hope this brightened your day.

Sincerely,
The Editor

No comments:

Post a Comment